Wednesday, October 19, 2005


I got an email yesterday from Denise Hope saying that she dropped off our visa applications and that they would be ready on the 25th. YAY! I'm still thinking that our TA will come on or around the 3rd of Novemeber. No idea why, but it works with the 17th date that I feel is the day we will leave.

We are now waiting to hear from Wayne's boss to see how much he is going to help us out. He previously had told Wayne that he could possibly cover the orphanage donation ($3000) and maybe more. Oh, if it only happens that way. I can hardly believe we are getting this close to the end. Could it be that in one short month from now that we will be in China??