Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Cam's team getting trophies!


Soccer, camping and what a spring!

 haven't updated the blog in a while. Sorry! We have been sooooo busy. We have t-ball (Anna) on Monday and Wednesday nights, baseball (Cam) on Tuesday and Thursday nights and we just finished soccer (YAY!) on Saturday. Both the kids' teams placed 2nd in their tournaments. Pretty good! I'm always excited for them to do well. Cam had a great time playing the goalie position this year. That's where he really wanted to be 80% of the time. The other 20% he wanted to be a forward. :-) Anna on the other hand hardly ever kicked the ball. the last game she kicked it 6 times!!! What a miracle. LOL! Poor kid, she finally gets into the sport and it's the last game of the year. Oh well. I think she goes for the social aspect of the sport.

I'm also posting some family camping trip pictures. I didn't take as many as usual, as the mood around the camp was a little sober as we knew Big P was sick and not doing well. Then after we found out of his passing, it just seemed to go from sober to down right shitty. Ah well. We will again camp at Timberline and look forward to a much brighter time next year.

The kids are now done with school. It was a great year and I had lots of fun getting to know the kids in their grades. Cam had a primo class with lots of "good kids" as where Anna had an interesting mix of kiddos. I love them all and can't wait to see them in the fall.

Thanks again to all our friends and family that check on us. Kate, we missed you and Anthony up in Benzie. Cam had hopes of playing baseball/basketball with his "2 big tall know, the one...Uncle Eric and the other guy, know, he comes with Kate." Again, I assume he means Anthony! :-)

Well, here are pictures and video!