Thursday, June 23, 2005

Getting closer...

After some filing and organizing, we have all the paperwork we need for USCIS except for the completed homestudy. (YAY) I faxed Michelle Wayne's employer reference letter and as I'm typing she replied. Be right back! She said everything looks great and to keep her up on where we are at in that process. Another YAY! Ok...I've got to call Wayne. See ya for now.

OOOOOHHH YYYYEEEEAAAHHHHH!!! AAI took Julia's picture off their site. I was wondering when they would take her down and guess what, they did today!!! We put a hold on her on April 19th, right after the first meeting we went to. I knew she was ours from that point. How exciting!! Yet another step...!!!

On the warm summer breeze that blows, sweet kisses make their way to China...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for them to remove her picture. I guess she is officially a Wagner (well almost). November will be here soon! Thanks for writing in your blog as it allows me to be updated on the good news!