Thursday, December 29, 2005

I will think of something...

I wanted to post some pictures of Julia's first Christmas and well, there was no way to make it just a few pictures. I wanted to include most of our famiy members. I think that you'll get the idea when you see all the pictures that I posted. :-)

Julia seemed to handle the chaos called Christmas very well. Better than I could have ever expected. She loved meeting new family members and sitting with her Uncle Mark. She also got a kick out of Mark P.'s white socks. She had never met Marko before and was totally smitten with him as the night progressed. We were a bit worried about her getting used to too many people too quickly, but those fears seemed to fade just as quickly as they arised. Julia is a social little girl and loves to be the center of attention. Much like her sister Anna.

So enjoy the pictures and thanks for words of encouragement. We hope that we can help waiting families and ease some of their fears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy I was able to be there for Julia's first Christmas with her family! I also was very surprised at how Julia handled her first "Askins" holiday - she truly fits in:-) Thanks for sharing the pictures, we will be sending copies of our to you soon. Love you all very much and miss you already.