Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Our first week at home

If you skip this entry and check out the picture I posted of Julia kickin' back eatin' Wheat Thins, I think that you will see a little girl that feels right at home. She continues to amaze us. She's a Wagner kid through and through. She loves POPCORN! If Grandpa George could see how she loves to eat popcorn, he would be so proud. Julia loves COOKIE DOUGH! Yep, a girl after her own momma's heart. She loves her fruit too. We've bought more fruit in the past week than I have in a long time. Cam and Anna are not fruit lovers, but man-o-man is Julia. Oranges seem to be what she loves the most.

Naptime is getting much better. She tends to get up around 5:30/6:00am and want a bottle. I know, I know...a bottle you say? Yes, we still give her a bottle. It's more of comfort thing than a nutrition thing... So, she's ready for a nap by 10:30/11:00. That's ok with me, then she's sleeps till about 1:00 has lunch and is good for the rest of the day. So by 8-ish she's more than ready for another bottle and bedtime.

As for Cam and Anna...they are adjusting to having a baby sister that wants to play with everything! Julia loves Cam's Gameboy and Anna's Barbies. All 3 kids are learning how to share together. I think for the most part they are all ok with it, but sometimes Anna gets a little jealous.

Well, I need to wrap this up. My Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Wendell are coming in from Florida today and I need to get the kids ready to go to Grams's house.

~later!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're still keeping this going. I just love seeing the pictures. For all of you who have not had the opportunity to meet Julia in person, she does "fits" right into her new family! She is a beautiful, bright, independent and happy little girl. Uncle Wendell and I were thrilled to have the opportunity to spend some time with her (not as much as we would have liked, but the holidays are hectic).

Can't wait to see you all again and I hope you have a wonderful New Year!!!!