Thursday, December 8, 2005

Sorry my post is so small!

I’m not going to write much today as I am tired. We had a simple day of shopping on Shaiman Island. Jordon’s was a great place to get things without being hassled by people. NO hustling in their store. :-) We bought a few t-shirts from some women in front of White Swan. I also bought the girls some really cute dresses from the China Doll. We had laundry done there as well.
Wayne (our guide) took us on a Pearl River cruise that included a buffet dinner. I will post some neat pictures from that. Once again, sorry this post is short, but I’m exhausted. Love you all and we can’t believe that our time in China is nearly over. We can’t wait to see Cameron and Anna at the airport. And whoever else wants to come to airport. We will arrive on 11th at 9:12pm in Grand Rapids. WOOOOHOOOO!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I could be there to welcome you all home and to welcome Julia to our family. I will be thinking of you all. Have fun on your final days and thanks again for all the posting all of your narratives and pictures!!! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip home! Can't wait to meet my new cousin and to hear about your trip. It has been great keeping up with you while you've been in China!
Love,
Kate