Saturday, March 4, 2006

Happy Birthday, Anna!

Yesterday was Anna's birthday. She is officiallu 6! She wanted to make Shamrock cupcakes for school and so we did. I missed out on the kids eating the cupcakes, but did get a few pictures of the class hanging out afterwards.

Anna wanted to go to Traverse City and to Boone's for dinner. Well...we decided that Scotty's was good enough, so that's where we ended up. I think she was happy with it. It was our family, my parents and grandparents and my sisters. Oh and Tyler. He happens to be Julia's favorite. :-) Then after dinner we came home for some cake and ice cream. Anna ended up spending the night at her Grammy's house. I think Anna gets spolied more than me! :-)

Well, I should go tend to Wayne...he's feeling really sick. Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your call (back) last night. We had been to the ocean fishing (kicked butt - fish after fish biting) and we're both in the shower getting the fish smell off. Looks like it was a terrific birthday party for my #1 great niece!!! Love the dresses the girls were wearing:-) and enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Sure am homesick this year without Grams and Pops so expect some tears when talking to your very emotional Auntie. Love you all very much!!!