Monday, April 24, 2006

Ladybug Sightings and Easter

As you can see, I posted a ton of pictures that I recently took of Julia wearing her "Ladybug Picnic" shirt. As most of you know ladybugs are considered good luck for adoptive parents. I saw this shirt at JC Penney's and I knew I had to get Julia one. So I'm a little biased...I think she's just too darned cute in it. I also posted pictures of Easter Sunday. You know, we have some cute kids that clean up pretty well! In the one picture of Cam, Anna and Julia on the swings, you can see Cam's quad track in the back. He's become a wild man on the quad. :-)

I don't remember if I posted about Julia's CT results or not, but...we found out that Julia does have a cochlea (so she can hear!) but she doesn't have an ear canal. Which we kinda knew already. ;-) So, where do we go from here? Well, Dr. Mendians has recommended a place in Detroit, but I can't see to find anything that great on it. I'm now researching U of M (again!). Anna was diagnosed there and I feel confident about their abilities there. We'll see. Most ear reconstructions don't happen till kids are older, like 7-8 so we have awhile before we need to make a more definite plan.

Oh...Cameron and Anna are playing soccer again this year. YAY! All our Saturdays between now and June will be spent at MacPhail field. One more note...we decided it was time to buy a camper. Another big YAY! I'm so excited to have our own. I will post pictures of it when we get it. We had to order it and it's not ready yet. Camping will be much easier now.

Well, take care all and I hope you enjoy the new pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for posting the pictures and for your narrative(s). Sure helps when you can't be there. And yes, they are the cutest kids in the entire world!!!!