Tuesday, April 11, 2006

We've been busy!

Wow! I guess I had no idea how long it had been since I had posted an update on Julia and the family. We've done a ton of things since I last wrote.

The kids had bring break and we went to Grand Rapids to spend the night. We ended up going to Meijer Gardens (brrr...was it cold!) for the day and had a great time seeing the butterflies and wandering around the gardens. I would love to go back when it's nice and warm. I've got some great pictures of butterflies and I will post those later.

Julia had a CT scan last week. Still no results on that yet, but I will post when we get them. I'm dying to know what's going on in her middle ear. It will give us a better idea as to what her early intervention should be.

There was something else I was going to write about, but I can't think of it right now! If it comes to me, I will update again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for another update, but didn't want to bug you (ha-ha). Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I heard you spent last weekend at some water park up north! Wish I could have been there. Pops says Julia is a little fish - fits right in with the rest of the Wagner kids. Thanks for keeping your blog going! I for one truly enjoy the updates and of course the pictures.