Saturday, July 29, 2006

Camping...~Melissa Style~

Hey all!

First, Kate thanks for letting me know about Jen. It got me thinking...any chance you can have her email me or pass her email along to me? I' d love to get in touch and find out more about the Ear place. I've had people comment about stimulating Julia's cochlea (not sure how you do that other than using a BAHA or BCHA) and I wanted to learn more. :-)

Now...about camping. I'm sure most of you are wondering how I posted pictures from our camping trip while we are still camping. Well, they have WI-FI! and I had to bring my laptop. It's been cool to check weather (we've had weirdo weather up here and it's been so much easier to check!) and like a moron I started 2 Ebay auctions without thinking. So....I brought the laptop! Besides, for all you regular checkers of our blog, this works out too cool. Especially for my sister Samantha who couldn't make up here. This is our first Wagner family camping trip without her in more than 8 years. Imagine that! Everyone has been asking, "Where's your sister?" :-)

Well, it's getting late and I want to log off. Take care and we miss you Kate and Em!

Many hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are having a great time up north...We were wish we were there!!