Saturday, July 28, 2007

My plea for Xia

Ok...so normally I don't beg, but I am tonight. While checking out Love Without Boundaries website, I came across their medical page. There I found the most beautiful little girl who needs a pair of hearing aids. They cost about $1000 and LWB is seeking donations. I'm begging all of you to please go check them out, and to donate to Xia. As a mom to 2 girls with hearing loss, I can't tell you how important early intervention is. Xia needs these aids as soon as possible to help her develop speech. Anna got her aids at 4 months, Xia is almost 3 and profoundly deaf. You can imagine what Anna's speech would be like if she hadn't been aided till age 3.

Here's the link and please donate what you can to Xia and her hearing aids!! http://www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/SponsorChildDetailMedical.php?ID=414

No comments: