Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back

Tired. Very tired. I'm back from New Orleans. Had a wonderful time. 2009 EHDI is in Dallas! Yeehaw! Saddle up and ride 'em out. Anna is planning on going. I'm planning on making a small documentary on her. Hopefully to present again. She's excited. Likes talking about her hearing and testing babies' hearing. It's too cool.

Anyways, tomorrow I will post pictures and write more. Hopefully. Tomorrow is when I get my Exceptional Parent Award. YAY! Should have photos of that as well.

My dreamworld awaits....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going away is so much fun, but it can be so draining! Glad to hear you had fun and are already planning to head to Texas! Sounds like you are having quite the family attending tonights award dinner. Sure wish I could be there. I'm so proud of you!!!!

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Glad you are home safely!!! Working on the girls' bows today!

Dawn said...

Welcome home!!!! Glad to hear everything went well!!