Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Crap...forgot that Dawn tagged me!

So, somehow I zoned out about being tagged. Well, there are my 7 random/weird things about me.

1. I can't swim. Well, not anything beyond being able to doggie paddle. I couldn't save one of the kids if they were drowning. Well, maybe I could, but, I don't know.

2. I really like to eat cake batter/pancake mix/raw cookie dough. Anna has taken that habit up too. Wayne think's it's odd, it's a norm in my family though.

3. My 3 favorite movies (in no particular order) are: A Few Good Men, Fargo and Jaws.

4. I have 4 sisters, all of which are half sisters. I'm the oldest of all of them.

5. All of the girls in our family have names that end in "A". Melissa, Anna, Julia, Theresa (my sis), Samantha (my sis), Carla (cousin) and Sarah (cousin, yeah I know...it's a H, but sounds like an A). My other 2 sisters are Alicia and Angela, believe it or not. I've only met them a handful of times and I thought it was weird.

6. I worked at McDonald's for 6.5 years. I also went to BOC (a version of Burger University) to become a manager. I was a manager for 2 years before I quit to have Cameron. I actually really liked being a manager, it was a great job...but not when you have a small baby at home. EESH!

7. I collect shotglasses, books about China/China adoption/Asian history, and anything that is cobalt blue. My curio is FULL of BLUE STUFF!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't ... nothing new for me to learn:-)

Dawn said...

Technically I didn't tag you so hopefully you were referring to some other Dawn.... I said anyone who wants to play along can....I do think maybe Tonni gotcha, cuz she got me.

I'm to fat to play tag so I pout and go home instead! LOL

Interesting tidbits about ya though! Was your burger univeristy in IL, I've driven by there on the way to our agency before, its famous up there.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Mmmm cookie dough.....