Friday, October 17, 2008

Congrats to Jessica and Tim!

(Hope)

There was a celebration in Ludington last night...our friends, the Danielson's got their I-787 (or at least know it's on the way!)! That form is the equivilant of the old I-171H for us old school adoption folks. LOL! Seeing how the new I-800 for is 16 pages and the old I-600A for was 2, it's amazing anyone gets to adopt anymore. Anyways...I'd sure appreciate if you'd all say a little prayer for Jess and Tim as they continue their adoption journey. It's so much longer and harder than most of us experienced in 2005.








3 comments:

Dawn said...

YAHOO!! I don't think I have the stomach to go through the I800A process! I think I will just have to be happy with the kiddos I have...UNLESS.......I find a country that is NOT a Hague country. But then again it would still take a winning lotto ticket either way.

Jess Danielson said...

Thank you! You guys are the best support there is. Your friendship and encouragement have really been a blessing to us! A little over 4 months and 2 HS revisions later we are seeing some movement on our way to China.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Yeah!! What's amazing is it was simpler in 2005 than it was in 2000! gotta love the gov't...or maybe not!