Monday, May 16, 2005

Venting about the bitter woman

I was just reading another couples blog about their adoption process. I really think the woman that writes is nut. I think she harbors some serious issues with families that have biological children or already have adopted kids. She seems very bitter and has alot of resentment towards those other families. She apparently feels slighted in some way that she wasn't able to have children of her own. I know many women who aren't able to have their own kids and they are very well adjusted people! I just don't get where this womans attitude comes from. It's not like God sat down and made a list of people he was going to make infertile. It just happens, life works in mysterious ways and we need to take it as it comes. If it doesn't work out how we want, we make changes; we adapt. I guess I feel sorry for her. She's a very cynical person, for her adopted child's sake I hope she changes. Life is too damned short to hold grudges.

Ok, enough of my venting about someone else. We have our phone meeting with Michelle today. I hope this is when MaryBeth makes our homestudy visit. I will update more later. :-)

No comments: