Wednesday, November 7, 2007

'Tis the season

It was snowing last night. Bleh. Having lived in Michigan for my entire life, I know that it snows and that it gets cold. That's not my complaint. It's the wet, muddy footprints from the dog that drive me nuts. Riley is 13 years old and still hasn't figured out how to wipe her paws! :-) I may have to turn into one of those preppy pet owners with the little wet wipes for their dogs feet. Although...if I can't get 3 kids to wipe their feet, how can I expect the dog to do it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Snow already?

Anonymous said...

Oh can I relate...
I have one dog that of course can't walk up the walk, she has to run across the wet dirt/mud and track it into the house. I have spot cleaned my carpets a half dozen times already and winter is not even here.
~Megan