Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Favorite Authors Link ------>

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to send a shout out to 2 of my favorite authors of late. The first is Amanda Lamb. She's an amazing new author, mom, and reporter for WRAL in Raleigh, NC. I found her book when I was in Raleigh last September and just laughed til I cried. She has some great stories and writes from the perspective of a working mom. I had to email her as soon as I finished to let her know how much I appreciated her open and honest experience of motherhood. She's a neat person and I'm glad to have picked up her book! I can't wait to read more. I posted her link on the left under my favorite authors section.





My other newest fave is Jodi Picoult. (I've also listed her link over to the right!) Jodi is another amazing writer who has the ability to capture so many points of view of the same story. I'm now on my 3rd book of hers and just bought 2 more! That's how much I liker her books! The cover of the book below is what I'm reading now...Perfect Match. I've been soooo hooked, that I've had to give myself time-outs so my eyes don't bug outta my head!


No comments: